Joint Call 14 Bioenergy is open!
The 14th Joint Call in the framework of ERA-NET Bioenergy was launched on 20th October 2020 for proposals on the topic “Development and improvement of biomass conversion technologies for the provisioning of heat for industrial processes”.
The public funding for the call is provided by the 4 participating national funding organisations from Austria, Germany, Poland and Switzerland.
The submission of proposals follows a 2-step procedure. Step 1 is the pre-proposal phase. Consortia who pass the first evaluation stage will be invited to submit their full proposals. Pre-proposals must be submitted via e-mail by the central Call Secretariat at the Agency for Renewable Resources (FNR, firstname.lastname@example.org) by 26th January 2021, 13:00 CET at the latest.
More information including the call text and the pre-proposal submission form can be found here .
Closed Joint Calls
- Joint Call 1: Small Scale Combustion (2006)
- Joint Call 2: Gasification (2007)
- Joint Call 3: Short rotation coppice (2008)
- Joint Call 4: Clean Biomass combustion (2009)
- Joint Call 5: Sustainable forest management and optimised use of lignocellulosic resources (2010)
- Joint Call 6: Innovations in biogas production + Sustainable biomass for energy (2012)
- Joint Call 7: Small-scale heat and power production from solid biomass (2013)
- Joint Call 8: Integrated biorefinery concepts (2014)
- Joint Call 9: Bioenergy Concepts (2015)
- Joint Call 10: Biobased Economy (2016)