The ERA-NET Bioenergy Thematic online Seminar “Highlighting innovative bioenergy research” on January 18th will provide an exciting update on newest research results looking at biological or thermal conversion pathways for bioenergy production. You are invited to learn about the outcomes of European cooperation projects with Austrian, Finnish, Swedish, Swiss, Polish and German partners and get cutting-edge insights into different ways of improving utilisation of biomass and biogas, providing an important contribution to the EU climate and energy targets.
ERA-NET Bioenergy Thematic Seminar “Highlighting innovative bioenergy research” on 18 January 2022 09:00 CET, Online Seminar, Free admission
LOG IN DETAILS
9:00 AM | (UTC+01:00) Amsterdam, Berlin, Bern, Rome, Stockholm, Vienna
- Join from the meeting link https://fnr-ev.my.webex.com/fnr-ev.my-en/j.php?MTID=m08ceca06d10c5922523ad28d68d23982
- Join by meeting number (access code): 2371 983 4964
Meeting password: jnCcHfbt576
- Tap to join from a mobile device (attendees only) +44-20-7660-8149,,23719834964## United Kingdom Toll
- Join by phone +44-20-7660-8149 United Kingdom Toll
- Join by video system, application or Skype for business – Dial email@example.com
- You can also dial 126.96.36.199 and enter your meeting number.
- Need help? Go to https://help.webex.com
For questions please contact the ERA-NET Bioenergy Secretariat:
Carina Lemke firstname.lastname@example.org; +49-3843-6930-169